Only $31.99 – two for $53.98 – three for $72.97
Managing your personal information has never been easier. My Family Documents is more than a storage device – it’s a way to keep all your most private family information and data in one place that’s safe and secure. It’s an organizational vault to conveniently store all the important information your family will need one day when you’ve passed on or are unable to continue to manage everything.
Don’t just take our word for it.
I pay all the bills in our house. Now my husband has all the information if he ever needs to take over. I got one for my parents too.
Now I finally feel in control of my personal information.
It helped me organize my data which, in turn, gave me less to worry about as I get older.
It’s amazing how great this feels to get this done. Now my wife and family have all the critical information they’ll need.
My Family Documents Safeguards Your Family
You work hard to care for your family and you need to plan for how they’ll function some day, without you. Do they know how to access critical accounts like your bank accounts, investment accounts, insurance policy, will and trust? Do they know the Username and Passwords to your various accounts which should each have their own unique login? Without planning, it could take them months to gain access to your accounts. It’s important to your family that you take the time to inventory your personal information and digital assets.
Don’t rely on web-based solutions that claim to keep your information secure – even the most trusted enterprise businesses are continuously getting hacked.
With My Family Documents, it’s simple to document, inventory and store your personal and financial information. With folders and sub-folders to help organize your life, there’s plenty of space for:
- Family Information – complete record of personal information including spouse/partner, children and pets
- Contacts – keep personal, professional and key contacts on file
- Passwords – save usernames and passwords for everything including your phone and social media accounts
- Insurance – maintain record of your home, auto, life and other insurance
- Accident or Final Arrangements – save your will, health directive and document your final wishes
- Accounts – retain bank, retirement, investments, credit card information and more
Take this important preventative measure to inventory your personal and financial information.